Wednesday, September 06, 2006

One year later...


Hi West Van grads:
When I first posted my photos last year, I received quite a few friendly emails from the No Shows who checked out this site. [It was GREAT to hear from you folks, near and far.]
I didn't post them here because the emails I received were personal -- and because I thought we'd all get a booklet from the actual reunion bringing us up-to-date on what everyone's been doing since the 10-year reunion. So far, no dice.
Oh well. If you're reading this entry, welcome back to this site. It, and one it seems to have inspired for the Class of '86, was recently added as a link in the Wikipedia entry for West Vancouver Secondary School.
--Jennifer Lang
I'm curious: What does it say about Vancouver and the kinds of opportunities that are supposed to exist here that so many of you live abroad, in the U.S., or another province? Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home